Thursday, October 9, 2008

HARHARHAR!!! GIMP MEN!!!!

So I was chillen at the VU Island in Second Life today when I realised my apartment's layout would get in the way of how I wanted to make the machinima - there were walls in the way of where the camera should be, etc. I didn't have the rights to change things because they were Dale's objects, so after whining and bitching at him for an hour, he deleted two walls and some additional architecture on other walls to make my apartment look more bland and lower-class. We chose a better floorboard texture which makes the place look a lot more filthy now. I also got Dale to delete move some of the wall to make way for another door which will be essential in my machinima. Dale gave me several items that I can use as "junk", as well as showing me the "Hobo Island" where you can buy hobo-items for free.
Then something terrible happened. I was captured by gimps and forced to take it like a bitch on some rack in Tina's apartment. Then I turned into a skinny black guy, and then a stumpy little gimp creature myself.
(Second) Life is traumatizing.











No comments: