Prior to this I wasn't able to get much done because the region's primitive limit was always full, so I just helped other people as a camera man for their machinimas. I don't have an excuse for my lack of blogs though - I'm just a lazy bastard.
Anyway >.> Last week and this week I added the final touches to my room, adding all the junk items I'd collected off freebie islands and classmates to my room. Tina made a cool avatar that I'm going to use as my second character.
Andrew dropped some cool junk in my room while I wasn't looking.
Last week I worked on textures with transparent backgrounds to make my room look really messy and crowded with minimal primitive use (even if I wanted to be an asshole, the region is full before I can add too many of my own primitives).
This week I imported those textures and now my room is looking super.
Unfortunately my walls were accidentally deleted by SOMEONE. That only took an hour to fix though, and I managed to get my first bits of footage recorded before the end of class, which is just the intro, but anything is better than nothing.
I've obviously had to deviate from my storyboard a bit, replacing certain animations and objects with what I could get my hands on. The room layout is different from the storyboard, but I can easily work with that.
Watch out for necrophiles




No comments:
Post a Comment